Friday, September 6, 2013

New class added!!!

I was informed by a customer today that my blog was very outdated so here I am putting one up. :)

For this blog, I am really just informing everyone that Daren and I have added a new class to our repertoire at CBO.

This one is called the BRP class which stands for Brisket, Ribs and Pork Shoulder.

We will go over how to smoke the best brisket, ribs and pulled pork.

The class not only walks you through each of those items step by step but also will go over food safety, some handy accessories that will make your bbq life easier, and how to set up your grill/smoker to make these.

Our first one will be September 14th, Saturday, starting at 6:30 pm. I am hoping to keep these to about 1 1/2 hours.

If you are interested, call us at 719-465-1041 to get a seat before it fills up.

Dan
Colorado BBQ Outfitters
6850 N. Academy Blvd
CSC 80918

No comments:

Post a Comment